Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men
We have good news for you! Those symptoms that you’ve noticed creep up on you over the years are not “just a part of getting older” or a midlife crisis. Many of the symptoms that we notice with aging are actually due to declining hormone levels associated with aging and can be reversed! As we age, our body will produce fewer hormones and our hormone levels will decline to low levels. We can slow down this decline in hormone levels by living a healthy lifestyle and using high quality supplements, but the hormone levels will still eventually decline. This will result in hormone deficiencies in men over time which will cause symptoms of male hormone imbalance and will increase the risk factors for numerous medical conditions including heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s disease and many other serious medical conditions.
We’ll use testosterone as an example to help you understand this better. Andropause, also known as the male menopause, is a medical condition which occurs in most aging men. Andropause is defined as low testosterone levels in men due to an age-related decline in testosterone production. Testosterone levels in men begin to steadily decline 1-2% every year starting at the age of 25-30 and nearly 40% of men over the age of 40 have low testosterone levels and symptoms of low testosterone due to andropause. Conditions of hormone imbalance such as andropause, human growth hormone deficiency, low thyroid levels (hypothyroidism), adrenal fatigue and vitamin D deficiency may result in the following symptoms:
- Low Energy Levels
- Weight Gain
- Loss of Sex Drive
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Hair Loss
- Depressed Mood
- Poor Sleep (Insomnia)
- Loss of Concentration
- Loss of Memory
- Hot Flashes in Men
- Night Sweats in Men
- Urinary Problems
Your Solution: A Customized Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Program
Genesis Health Institute’s expert bioidentical hormone doctors will provide a natural treatment for symptoms of andropause and other hormone imbalance. Our medically supervised programs include natural HRT for men, a nutrition and exercise plan and a nutritional supplement regimen which are all customized based on the patient’s health and fitness goals.
Hormone imbalance in men is a root cause for worsening quality of life and health issues as men age. Natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy for men will reverse all symptoms of hormone imbalance. A healthy hormonal balance with the use of natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy for men will result in significant improvements in men’s health and quality of life.
Why Choose Genesis Health Institute for Your Male Hormone Replacement Treatment Programs?
- Our physicians are the most highly trained bioidentical hormone doctors in the nation and they specialize in natural bioidentical hormones for men. Our male hormone therapy programs are individualized to the patient’s lab results and symptoms.
- Patients have 24/7 access to their medical doctor for questions or concerns.
- We offer the most comprehensive health assessment of any company in the country which includes:
- Lab testing – We offer the most comprehensive lab testing available which includes comprehensive hormone level testing as well as a preventative medicine screening panel (i.e. cholesterol levels, liver, kidney, blood glucose, markers of heart risk, etc.) to assess overall health.
- Body composition testing – The equipment used to measure body composition is of the highest standard and very accurately measures body fat, muscle mass, and water weight. This is not offered by most companies and it is very useful when determining health and fitness goals and customizing a nutrition and exercise program.
- Resting metabolic rate – Our FDA approved, gold standard machine very accurately measures the amount of calories that your body burns at rest over a 24 hour period which is very useful in determining caloric intake when customizing a nutrition plan.
- VO2 max – Our FDA approved, gold standard machine very accurately measures your cardio respiratory fitness level. This will help us determine your baseline fitness level and will help guide us in customizing an exercise program for optimal heart and lung health.
- Flexibility test – Flexibility is very important. We assess baseline flexibility and teach our patients proper stretching techniques to improve their flexibility.
- Muscle endurance – Tests are performed to assess and monitor progress for muscle endurance.
- Muscle strength – Tests are performed to assess and monitor progress for muscle strength.
- We teach proper nutrition and customize a healthy nutrition plan based on the patient’s health and fitness goals.
- Patients will have access to our exercise video library which has workout routines and instructions on how to perform each exercise.
- Our physicians create customized men's health and fitness programs based on the patient’s health and fitness goals.
- We offer the highest quality, pharmaceutical grade supplements available!
- Our offices provide excellent patient service with frequent follow-up.
- We are one of the most affordable bioidentical hormone therapy and men’s health programs in the country.
HRT for Men: How to Get Started?
The first step to getting started with your male hormone therapy program is to contact the office for your free consultation. One of our expert male hormone therapy doctors will determine your hormonal needs based on a thorough evaluation of your symptoms of male hormone imbalance. The next step will be a diagnostic evaluation through blood test, saliva test and/or a urine test. Your unique bioidentical hormonal needs will then be determined by your hormone levels and your symptoms.
Your initial office visit will be very thorough and usually lasts about 2 hours. Our expert bioidentical male hormone therapy doctors will closely monitor continued resolution of symptoms which will occur with bioidentical hormone therapy. Your Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men doctor will also routinely monitor comprehensive hormone levels and other lab results in order to assure balanced hormones for optimal health and wellness. Contact us today and take the first step towards a new, younger, healthier you!